people care programme
Our Client Account Managers:
- Induct you to your client
- Create your work plans and updates
- Assess your performance on the job and give you feedback
- Debrief your performance with the client.
The Associate Manager:
- Agrees and manages your terms and conditions
- Introduces you to SKAI processes and working standards and manages your accreditation programme
- Works with you on your Personal Development Programme and coaches you
- Helps you to prepare for events/sessions
- Debriefs your experience of working with SKAI
- Provides you with SKAI materials and supporting documentation
- Liaises with you about billing, timesheets and expenses.
But of course, we won’t limit you to contact with Account Managers and the Associate Manager. Once you join SKAI you’re part of the family. Everyone is very supportive (and challenging), feedback abounds! We’re always ringing each other up for advice or coaching – even if it’s just a 5 minute “mindset” chat in the taxi whilst you’re on the move from one client to another. We practice what we preach — we apply as much diligence to applying our processes to ourselves as we do teaching them to our clients!
If all of this feels a lot then it should. We really care and want to invest in our people, without you there would not be a SKAI.