are you skai fit
- I work 70% of the year with SKAI so that I can schedule my time around the children’s holidays
- I don’t work Fridays – that’s when I pursue my other career as an artist
- I probably average 8 days a month for SKAI and have done so for the last few years
- I’m currently coaching 2 clients for SKAI – I hope to take on more work towards the end of the year
- I’ve only co-delivered a few events for SKAI and hope to do more in the future.
Our recruitment process varies depending on whether as a business we are looking for a specific set of skills and experience or if people are approaching us speculatively. Typically, it will consist of a structure telephone interview to assess your “SKAI fit” followed by the usual mutual exchange of information and exploration. Once we decide to experiment with working together you then enter our accreditation process. To date the route to employment with SKAI, whether full or part time, has always been through working with us as a contractor first. We don’t see ourselves changing that in the near future. Anyway, if you’re interested in finding out more then follow the instructions on the left.
What else can we tell you? Our experience has shown us that it is far more important to us that new people show they have business experience and gravitas in front of senior leaders, and have a style that fits our values and culture. Technical skills are valuable but we know how to teach those – it’s what we do for clients after all!